The best way to find a great HVAC contractor local to Manchester is to ask your friends and network contacts for recommendations. Try writing a post on LinkedIn asking for
All our service engineers are highly skilled in their given field and have extensive knowledge of the HVAC equipment they work on daily.
We provide service & maintenance contracts, breakdown call outs and one-off repairs for all types of:
- Commercial Heating Systems – Repairs, Breakdowns, Servicing & Maintenance
- Commercial Boiler Systems – Repairs, Breakdowns, Servicing & Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Systems – Repairs, Breakdowns, Servicing & Maintenance
- Ventilation Systems – Repairs, Breakdowns, Servicing & Maintenance
- Electrical & Plumbing Repair & Breakdown Call Out Service
As part of our after-sales service, we offer a full maintenance and breakdown cover to our customers. Our maintenance contracts range from a single yearly visit to a fully inclusive packages, including all parts and labour for the period covered. Unlike other companies, our maintenance contracts cover all equipment associated with the given system, whether it be boiler, radiators, valves and pumps or air conditioning units, condensate pumps and controls. All our maintenance contract customers receive the highest level of care and the benefit of priority call-outs and reduced call-out charges. Maintenance contract customers can anticipate an engineer being on their premises within a two hour period.