HVAC Service & Maintenance
Highly skilled HVAC Service & Maintenance Contractors providing repairs for all types of HVAC equipment
We are an experienced Manchester based HVAC service and maintenance company and have been undertaking preventative maintenance and breakdown calls on all types of heating, air conditioning, ventilation, plumbing and electrical equipment for over 50 years.
All our service engineers are highly skilled in their given field and have extensive knowledge of the HVAC equipment they work on daily.
We provide service & maintenance contracts, breakdown call outs and one-off repairs for all types of:
As part of our after-sales service, we offer a full maintenance and breakdown cover to our customers. Our maintenance contracts range from a single yearly visit to a fully inclusive packages, including all parts and labour for the period covered. Unlike other companies, our maintenance contracts cover all equipment associated with the given system, whether it be boiler, radiators, valves and pumps or air conditioning units, condensate pumps and controls. All our maintenance contract customers receive the highest level of care and the benefit of priority call-outs and reduced call-out charges. Maintenance contract customers can anticipate an engineer being on their premises within a two hour period.
Reasons to maintain your HVAC equipment:
- Meets the legal requirements set out by Gas Safe and the HSE (Heating equipment).
- Meets the legal requirements set out by F Gas and the HSE (Air Conditioning equipment).
- Meets the legal requirements set out by BOHS and the HSE (Ventilation equipment).
- Meets the legal requirements set out by Electricity at Work Act and the HSE (Electrical equipment).
- Prolongs the life of the HVAC equipment and upholds the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Provides advance warning and prevention of possible future problems.
- Ensures the HVAC equipment is working to the optimum efficiency.
- Ensures the HVAC equipment is working safely and not leaking dangerous carbon monoxide into the working environment.
Equipment we service & maintain;
- All industrial warm air and radiant heaters.
- Office and process boiler plant and ancillaries.
- Gas, oil and LPG-fired equipment.
- Gas pipework soundness tests.
- Air handling units and ventilation fans.
- Air conditioning equipment.
- Electrical equipment.
- Emergency Lighting.
- Plumbing repairs.
Maintenance & Repair
Atmostherm Services have their own in-house skilled service engineers who carry out the servicing and maintenance of all manufactured equipment.
We carry out all design and manufacturing in house using the latest software that complies with CIBSE guidelines and all goo codes of practice.
Our installation engineers are fully trained and our installations are carried out in accordance to the latest CIBSE guidelines and good codes of practice.
Services we offer
Atmostherm are experts in the service and maintenance of your equipment and welcome you to call our after sales team.