Renewable Energy Heating Systems
We design, install and maintain Renewable Energy Heating Systems across the North West, North Wales & the Midlands
At Atmostherm Ltd our renewable energy heating system design & fit service is fully warrantied and benefits from the knowledge and experience that comes from over 40 years in business. Our Manchester based renewable heating engineers are experts in the installation of renewable heating systems.
Atmostherm Ltd are experts in the field of renewable energy and have been involved in the design and installation of many renewable projects in the industrial, commercial and domestic sectors. We have gained in depth knowledge of government requirements and design our systems to comply with “The Code for Sustainable Homes” and all our systems are compliant with Part L and Part G of the building regulations. The equipment we specify will take maximum advantage of the Government Feed-in Tariff Scheme (FIT), the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) and will be eligible for Enhances Capital Allowances. The ECA enables a business to claim 100% first year capital allowance on their spending on qualifying plant and machinery in the areas of energy savings, low carbon dioxide emissions, and water conservation plant and machinery.
As with all our services we offer a free site survey to fully assess your requirements and advise you as to the best equipment available. On completion we will provide you with technical specification and a no obligation quote. Most of our work comes from referrals and repeat business from existing customers as we work closely to ensure they are fully satisfied with their system.
We can also offer maintenance & service contracts or one-off repairs for all types of renewable energy heating systems within 100 miles of Manchester.
The benefits of renewable energy heating systems:
- Increased productivity from a comfortable working environment
- Reduced wastage by keeping stock at exactly the right temperature
- Security coding prevents staff from adjusting the controls
- Ensures the correct temperature is maintained
- Weather compensation adjusts the inside temperature dependent on the outside temperature
- Keeps fuel costs down
- Controlling the temperature during very cold weather can avoid damage due to frost and condensation
- Optimum start up facility adjusts the start-up times and switch off time in the building to ensure that the correct temperature is achieved and maintained
- Keeps heating just right – all day and all night
- Reduces C02
Support & Advice
We also offer support and advice when completing applications for the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) and Feed-in Tariff (FIT) schemes, giving you peace of mind that help is available if and when required.
If you are interested in taking advantage of the Government incentives (index linked for 20 years), producing your own heat, hot water and electricity, whilst improving the environment then please call our office and speak to one of our friendly technical advisors.