If you are an experienced and self-motivated Service and Installation AC Engineer who enjoys challenge and is looking for an exciting new opportunity then we would like to hear from you today.
Atmostherm are a HVAC Maintenance and Installation company. We have a varied and loyal client base and are currently recruiting an experienced AC Install Engineer who has initiative and a pro-active outlook in order to provide the highest level of service possible.
Our engineers are responsible for installing a wide range of Air Conditioning & Refrigeration equipment including VRV / VRF / SPLIT systems. We require prior experience of this in order for candidates to be considered.
Attractive Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours: 40 per week
Holidays: 28 per year (inc Bank Holidays)
Location: North West
REFCOM certificates must be provided if successful
Roles and Requirements
- Minimum of 2yrs experience as an installation engineer
- F-Gas certificate Level 2 Air Con and Maintenance as a minimum
- Electrical awareness highly desirable
- Excellent customer skills
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Air Conditioning installation
- Pressure testing and commissioning
- Problem Solving
- Safety Testing
- Ensuring overall Client satisfaction
- Complete works to an excellent standard of care to the customer
Clean driving license
Atmostherm are passionate about realising people’s potential and recognise that our people are our most valuable asset. Atmostherm has an excellent reputation locally and most of our work is on recommendation.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Andrew Payne 07814728847.
To apply for this role please email your CV or information to: [email protected].